Thursday, November 05, 2009

Back-Tracking




So, it's been a while. So, hello again if there is anyone still out there? The next few posts are gonna be a little bit about the commercial stuff i've been busy with since my last post. I've done some campaigns for Allan Gray (which were shot on film again which was really cool), Bells, Anglo Gold, The Eagle Awards, A Boss Models exhibition that I took part in and some images from a Design Indaba Magazine editorial that has just been finished. It's just come out, so check it out.

I've just been away for a few weeks with my assistant Douglas and started some work on a personal project that I've been wanting to do for a long time. More of that as it progresses.

But in the meantime. Here are a couple very 'arty' polaroids that were shot at Jodie's (from Lampost) party.

1 comment:

sandra said...

where's the one of you and warren? dammit. its the best.